Sunday, March 23, 2008

Crazy People Have Tax Returns, Too

Crazy people have tax returns, too, or so I have learned. Yesterday I had to turn away a return. Sorry, but I'm looking for good long term clients, and I am in a position to wait for them. It was a tough decision, I don't want to turn away work right now, but I realized that if I am not willing to turn away clients who I have no interest in working with, what is the point of being my own boss?

This week I think I have three individual returns to do, which should work out well. Not much work, but all good people, good long term clients.

I also have a plan to call a friend's father who is a CPA, retired from his full time job, and does returns during tax season, makes like 60k a year just doing that. I need some business guidance, some questions answered, maybe find out what kind of continuing education he participates in over the year.

No comments: